INSPIRATION EXPO FOR WOMEN 2016 VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the Inspiration Expo for Women 2016 event. Please read and follow all the guidelines carefully. Completing the application does not guarantee a space at the event. All applicants must be considered carefully for the compatibility with the event and if there are duplicate application for the same product(s). Deadline for filling out the application is September 15th, 2016. If your application is not received by this date, you will risk retaining a space at the event and be put on a waiting list. Vendor applications will begin being processed starting August 15th, 2016. PLEASE READ AND INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR APPLICATION PACKET:
1) Complete the application by following the link on this page. Be specific on the types of items you will sell or use as giveaways. Please include your California State Board of Equalization number in the notes on your application.
2) Certificate of Liability Insurance, CFSA, is included through the AV Fairgrounds and is included in the cost of the vendor table.
3) Items NOT allowed at this event include swords, laser pens, knives, bumper stickers, guns, drug use items, sexually explicit items, or any items identified at the sole discretion of management to be dangerous or offensive.
4) When a contact is approved and issued, the location of your booth will be determined by Expo Management. Locations may change depending on the product and layout changes. Vendors must not sublease an portion of their assigned space. This is a nontransferable agreement.
5) Vendors are REQUIRED to staff their table space at all times during the event. The EXPO staff is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
6) Expectations of vendors: Provide courteous, friendly and quick responses to any patrons, including complaints. Issue refunds or replacements for damaged articles sold to customers.
7) Rules are strictly enforced or contract can be terminated.
8) If and when a contract is issued you will be required to send in the payment according to the due date on the contract. We do not accept personal checks within 30 days of the opening day. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE cash, cashier’s check, or money order within 30 days from opening day of fair.
2016 Inspiration Expo for Women October 15th, 2016 Vendor Fees:
Standard Size 10’ x 10’ Booth. All spaces are inside the Van Dam Pavilion (pipe & drape provided) *Table and 2 chairs provided for each vendor at one booth space. Vendors must provide their own tablecloths, back drops and advertising materials.
General: (38 spaces) $150 Corner and Prime Spaces (22 spaces) $225
Non-Profit Businesses $100
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS & GIVEAWAYS (must be approved by Expo management)